Jurita AGSA is Artist, Art collectors, founder of the Lady Ju Gallery in London.
Jurita founded the Lady Ju Gallery in 2016 and has since been involved in the development of the gallery and the integration of new technologies in the art field. Her experience working in galleries includes liaising with artists and their representatives, sales, social media promotion and organising exhibitions. Jurita is inspired by working with artists – their passion fuels her own.
Nationally recognised for the quality of her work. Have held solo exhibitions, been awarded prestigious art prizes, have exhibited outside of her home country and appeared in national and specialist press.
Jurita AGSA artist who can enlighten human beings through their works and make people’s spiritual world richer. The mission is to help and linking artists from all over the world.
Having a successful carrier in web design in London for quite a long time, Jurita began to deal with fine art to express her emotions and feelings.
After Jurita lost her lovely doggy, her oil paints became as her life way in this world. Capturing moments that are full of emotion is the key to Jurita’s Art.
She’ve been drawn by the magical beauty behind fine arts since childhood. The earliest extant of her drawing is a big size wall drawing “Sailboat with inflated sails at Sea”. On 1991 The Soviet Union Collapsed and The Baltic states (Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia) declared their independence from Moscow. Home house was demolished and this “simple” wall sketch was gone.
From this time Jurita never return to this country.
During the creating process, Jurita don’t limit herself to a specific style or medium, her art is represents mixed media.
Jurita’s creating process is based on artist emotions and her energy she felt at the moment she created it, of depend of real situation in her life and in world population life. She be inspired by the beauty of the rapid world around her at which is everything changed so fast.
Jurita’s works encourages viewers to interpret it their own way and evokes different feelings in the audience depending on their individual experiences and memories.
Having earned a Certificate in University of Tel Aviv, Jurita continues to learn about Fine Art and design in University of the Arts London and on courses throughout London and Europe.
2016 – 2017 – Art class british artists Carol Baker and french artist Francine Baker, London UK.
2018 – 2019 – Art class Royal academy of Art in London, UK.
2016 – current – takes lessons in painting, drawing, composition from estonian (former USSR) artist Sergey Minin, Tallinn, Estonia.
Constantly practicing painter, work in the genre of landscape, animalistics, still life.
In April 2020 the oil painting “My dog Bad Boy Tyler” by Jurita” was choosed in present to Queen Elizabeth II. “A Thank You” Letter with compliments from Her Majesty The Queen from the Westminster Castle was received to Jurita at May 2020.
Jurita are founder of The BADBOY LOVE Commendation awards for animals. BADBOY LOVE Commendation awards for animals was created in 2019 and aims to celebrate the unparalleled devotion and enrichment that animals bring to our lives. She would like to tell to humans about human-animal interactions: If you let them into your life and allow them to teach you, you will be better for it.
During the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, Jurita beginning to be volunteer in civil society City of Westminster in London, she would like to be together in tough times and help her community. For this help as volunteer, Jurita had received “A Thank You From Councillor Caplan” letter from the City of Westminster.
- 23 October 2020 – the PDSA Awards Panel has agreed a PDSA Commendation for Jurita’s little dog, Bad Boy Tyler aims to celebrate the unparalleled devotion and enrichment that Bad Boy Tyler bring to our lives.
- 18 June 2020 – awarded “A Thank You” complimentary letter from Queen Elizabeth II from the Westminster Castle
- 22 April 2020 – “A Thank You” letter from Councillor Caplan of volunteering During the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak from the City of Westminster council London, signed by Councillor Melvyn Caplan, Deputy Leader & Cabinet Member for Finance, Property and Regeneration, Lead Member for Westminster Connects, Ward Member for Little Venice.
- February 2020 – awarded by “AGSA Qualification Certificate professional Level 2″ by the Guild Society of Artists United Kingdom
- January 2019 – awarded by “Star 2019” from The Rt Hon Stephen Timms MP in The Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- 2020 – The POWER OF ARTS Creative Art Centre for Adults, International Art pilot project
- 2019 – The BADBOY LOVE Commendation award for animals, International Art and Animals pilot project
- 2018 – 2020 International pilot project “Art and Basketball”
- Guild Society of Artists UK, London UK
- Fine Art Trade Guild, London UK
- Original Art Register Artist, UK
- Mall Galleries, London UK.
- “Was it in a Garden, Was it in an Orchard”, private Arts Club in Hammersmith London (Group exhibitions)
- “My Dog Bad Boy Tyler” oil painting choosed in present to Queen Elizabeth II in Buckingham Palace London (Solo exhibitions)
- “stayARThome”, 37 High Street Kensington Gallery, London (Group exhibitions)
- “Jurita-My Art Story”, Kensington London (Group exhibitions)
- “Jurita Art”, Saatchi Gallery, London (Group exhibitions)
- Royal Society of British Artists Annual Exhibition, Mall Gallery, London UK (Nominated in Group exhibitions)
- Saatchi Screen Annual Exhibition, Saatchi Gallery, London UK (Group exhibitions)
- Clauzel-B Art School, Lady Ju Gallery London UK (Group exhibitions)
- Rhythm And Movement In Jazz, Lady Ju Gallery London UK (Solo exhibitions)
- The Flowers of Shakespeare, Lady Ju Gallery London UK (Solo exhibitions)
- “BEST LIFE XXI”, there are 14 lots in total (originals) go for an art and charity auction during COVID-19 in London.
- Since October 2020 – 3D relief painting “Scorpio” by Jurita – start displayed in permanent collection to SingulArt Gallery in France. Confirmation email: “Congratulations! Your work has been chosen to feature in our collection: Scorpio Season. It means that our curators have found your work impressive. Véra Kempf, Co-founder – Curatorial Manager SingulArt Gallery in France”.