Admission is free, but please register through Eventbrite or Contact Us, as limited number of seats.
We are hoping to see you at the events!
- 11:00 am – 2:00 pm (for children) The events are presented by Oxana Gouli-Francis (Sputnik Association of Russian Speaking Women)
- Victoria Barker, the young pianist will play for you.
- “Sunshine” children choir led by Irina Pskovitina and the vocal group Zhensovet, will sing.
- Film from Natasha’s private archive about the MBE Award Ceremony at Buckingham Palace.
- Jurita, artist, will hold an Art master class for children and youth. And for your knowledge of basketball you will receive a gift from Jurita for each correct answer.
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm (for adult) Ludmila Larkina (project Culture Above Borders)
- Sipan (vocalist)
- “Russian Souvenir” ensemble
How are Basketball and Art related?
How to help young people find themselves in sports and reduce crime by almost half in a huge London district?
You will learn the answers to these questions if you come to meet with Natasha and Jurita and their friends on Sunday November 17th in Rossotrudnichestvo.
- The exhibition aims to familiarize the multicultural British community with the achievements of Russian compatriots in the UK and the expansion of Russian-British cooperation between cultural and sports institutions.
- NASSA, together with the former athlete are trying to stop the crime with a knife, attracting teenagers to their workshop of sports and art.
- Young sports players will hear how former winning athletes talk about their careers in the arts.
- Working athletes talk about art, which inspired them, for example, the discovery of the role of Art Sport in our lives and the prevention of criminal attacks on the streets.
The staff team includes Natasha Hart, Executive Director; Jurita Kalite, Manager, Olegs Caupjonoks, Art Coordinator.
If you are interested in volunteering at Platform or have any questions please email Jurita Kalite, the Gallery Manager: jurita.kalite@